Monday, November 26, 2007

2 Month stats!

Madison had her 2 month checkup and immunizations today. She was very good at the doctors office. She weighs 11 pounds 5 ounces and is 22 1/4 inches long and that puts her in the 75th percentile. She is just doing "wonderfully well." Her head was in the 50th percentile. She is very proportioned and her head is very round. I have people stop me in stores and say what a lovely head shape she has and ask if it was a C-section or if it was a natural delivery. Then they are amazed that it was natural. What can I say, my girls have nice heads.
Madison had to get 4 shot and 1 set of drops today for immunizations. 2 shots in each little chubby leg. She didnt like those very much but they were over quickly and she was done crying about a minute later, but when she woke up from her nap I think she was in a bit of pain because I've never heard her scream like that. Jaci stopped on her way to her final luckily and got her to sleep, and she's been good ever since.
Kelcy was adorable in the doctors office too. Talking to the doctor about baby sister and asking for suckers and stickers. Our pediatrician is awesome so she gave Kelcy the special green sucker she asked for and even let her pick a sticker on the way out. All in all not to bad a day at the doctors!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

We did the shots thing, too, yesterday. He handled it decently well, only today he's cranky and sore. Not fun. Glad your Madison is doing well!

Jaci said...

I'm so glad that I could help!!! Even if I was too late to pick up baby tylenol. :) Hope she's feeling better today.

Juls said...

Wow, your baby has such a round head!! LMAO! I can't believe people say that!! LMAO!!!