Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving and tree pics

So we got new ornaments for our tree this year, because while we were moving, Tracy had an unfortunate incident with the ornament box and we lost quite a few of our GORGEOUS blue and purple swirly ornaments. I decided that I wanted to buy these elegant black and white and silver ornaments I saw. We put up our tree the sunday after Thanksgiving and I think it's so lovely. It needs more lights but the rest of ours are in storage somewhere and I dont feel like digging them out and redecorating the tree so I'll just leave it how it is. What do you think??








Kelcy was so tired on Thanksgiving she fell asleep on the floor at my Grandmas house. And I think she took the picture of me and my sister Karrena is in the background.





This one is just because its sooo Cute!!

1 comments:

Jaci said...

I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!!!
You look so good in that picture!! :)