Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving

There are a lot of things I'm Thankful for, not just at Thanksgiving but all the time. I could go on forever, so heres just a few of the things that I'm most Thankful for this year.

I'm Thankful:

That I had an easy labor and delivery, again.
That both of my girls are happy an healthy.
That my husband is willing to work so hard so I dont have to go back to work.
That I have an amazing extended family
For laughter
For our cute new apartment, even if it is somewhat in the Ghetto
For memories
For Game Night with friends
For Tracy
For Kelcy
For Madison
For Jaci
For Brittney
For Erin and Jordan and all of their singing!!
For Regis Carlos something something the 4th and his ability to tolerate Kelcy.
For Spooky cat for the same reason
For Warm fall weather that delays winter a little more every day
For sugar cravings that drive me to bake
For books that keep me entertained for hours
For Glaxo Smith Kline and their team of pharmaceutical engineers
For Hugs and kisses from sticky little girls
For TV seasons on DVD :D
What are you Thankful for this year??

2 comments:

Jaci said...

I was thinking about doing this, but was waiting for closer to Thanksgiving!
But you make me laugh!!! Thanks for helping with my blog! :)

Juls said...

Sad... I'm thankful for you but I guess the feeling isnt mutual... :(