Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Friends Forever

I have so many people in my life that I will always be grateful for! I know that I am incredibly lucky to have such great friends so here are some of the people that I love!
Best Friend Brittney

I have known this girl for 12 years and she is amazing!! She somehow convinced her parents to let me live with them after my mom kicked me out so I wouldnt just be out on the street. She's stood by me through all of my hard times and I'm so blessed to have her as a friend. She is dating an awesome man right now, and they are talking about getting married! I'm so excited for her!! She is an always will be my best friend and there aren't words to say how much I love her.

DirtyLove and Julia Goolia

Julia's also helped me in some rough spots. We worked together at a homebuilder and ironically got fired on the same day! Luckily her roommate Jaci(dirtylove) got her a job at a law firm where she worked and then Julia got me a job there too. Julia followed me home one day shortly after I found out I was pregnant with Madison just to make sure I got home ok because I was so sick. And Jaci and I were destined to meet somehow! We went to the same Elementary school, lived in the same neighborhood, worked at the same place (before the law firm), and like all of the same things. Its really kind of freaky how long it took us to meet! She even went to Forgotten Carols the same year that my high school choir was IN Forgotten Carols. So many coincidences! Both of these girls are great and I LOVE THEM!

Dooby

Dusty and I met in Middle School. We were in the same gym class with Brittney and Bethany and all got partnered up together to make up a dance to a song. It was hilarious and even had a pyramid at the end. We've had some good times together. Everytime I think about some of the times we've hung out I just sit and laugh to myself because she is hilarious.

Bethany

Bethany is part of the Gym class I just mentioned. She has overcome so much since then. She is one of those people that are truly non judgemental. I know that I can tell her anything and she'd never ever judge me for whatever it was I told her.

Tracy

I'm putting my husband on here last because he is definitely the most important person in the world to me. He's stood by me through everything and even puts up with his crazy in-laws and family drama on my side. He is funny and smart and even though he likes weird things like Dungeons and Dragons, which makes him a nerd, I love that he is a great father. Kelcy always screams when he comes home from work and runs up and hugs him and it makes me so happy to know that he loves his daughters. Right now he is hammering me to get off the lappy so he can check his email so I guess thats all about him! I love you honey, even though you are kicking me off the computer.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you have some wonderful friends. :)

Thanks, by the way, for reading my blog. And yes, you're more than welcome to link me.

Jaci said...

Oh look! I'm on your blog... although now everyone is going to think that I am DIRTY! Thanks!! :P
Don't worry, Christmas is coming up and I can repay!!! Remember last years gift?!?! HAHA

Juls said...

Your so sweet! Ps, following you home really wasnt that tough, any one would have done it! And besides, if I wasn't behind you, you would have died! jk. Thanks for being such a great friend!!