Saturday, November 10, 2007

Six Weeks Old





Thats right! My baby is six weeks old. I cant believe it. She is getting sooo big! And she is an awesome sleeper! 7 hours on Friday night!! It sucks that she's ready to sleep through the night but my poor engorged boobs wake me up every 3 hours. That also means it sucks if I ask Tracy to get up with her in the night because then they just get more tender and swollen. Oh the joys of breastfeeding! Once they adjust to her sleeping in longer increments we'll be great! I finally managed to capture her smile on camera. Its soo cute because half the time she only smiles on one side, like little half smiles. Its adorable!


She also FINALLY likes bathtime!! The first few baths we gave her she pretty much just screamed but now she'll lay there contentedly and kick and wave her arms while making little cooing noises. So cute!



Kelcy is turning into quite the photographer. The pictures of Tracy and Madison in her swing were taken by her. She also loves to take pictures of her toys and the floor but for the most part she's pretty good! I got a few pictures of her playing on the playground with Tracy today before the battery went dead in the camera.

0 comments: